[SML] AreoGo Aircaster repairs?

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Thu Sep 15 15:45:15 UTC 2016

Hi everyone

Anyone else have an Air Caster system by AeroGo of Seattle?

We have the system of 4 elements on 2 planks for moving audience seating towers in a configurable black box studio.

I'm told by AeroGo they don't repair the GapMaster  (model G21) elements anymore.  The only option is to replace them ($1800 USD each) when they get torn.

I've got a spare, and no massive holes at this point, but looking to the future, anyone have any other thoughts about getting this pads repaired (or just replace the sac and not the whole unit)?

Thanks.

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director, Head Lighting Technician
Chan Centre for the Performing Arts
The University of British Columbia | Vancouver Campus
6265 Crescent Road | Vancouver BC | V6T 1Z1 Canada
Phone 604 822 2372
andrew.riter at ubc.ca<mailto:andrew.riter at ubc.ca>
[UBC E-mail Signature]