[SML] Attn Old Guys: Costumer Mark 'Hadda'? 1960--?

Ben Hain Ben.Hain at rctc.edu
Thu Sep 15 19:09:31 UTC 2016

Looking for information on a costumer by the name of Mark Hadda.

I mentioned once before that I had received a lot of theater memorabilia from a mentor, Gary Schattschneider after his passing.

Among his items are several costume renderings by Mark Hadda. One is dated 1960. Most are of Shakespeare productions.

I can't find any information on Mr. Hadda. If anyone knows of him I'd like to hear about it. Thanks.

I also have a couple signed renderings by Susan Branch. Don't know where or how he got any of them.

Ben Hain
Rochester MN
507-285-7201