[SML] Aerogo Aircasters repairs

John Palmer johndpalmer at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 15 20:20:26 UTC 2016

As far as I know, they have to be replaced.  We have some that have been in use for 20+ years.  We have a pair of particular towers that always get the new ones.  Some of ours cost $9k.
We sweep and mop extensively before moving any systems.  We also perform a double check inspection for debris under the towers.
Sorry to not have better news.

John