[SML] Theater Architects

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 22:22:22 UTC 2016

Dear Kristi,
'Follow he Money' is a truism. I often represent clients who want the most
cost-effective solution, including labor and out-of- warranty material and
labor costs, remembering that the product of an educational institution is
the STUDENT, not the necessarily the excellence of the production. For
professional houses, I mostly look for durability, as measured by the
warranty factored by the cost, after considering the Aesthetic Tastes of
the owners.
/s/ Richard
_________

On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 2:25 PM, Stephen Litterst via Stagecraft <
stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:

> It's the gift that keeps on giving.
>
> On 9/20/16 5:02 PM, Kristi R-C via Stagecraft wrote:
>
>> Instead, we ALL criticize the Gammage.
>>
>> Kristi R-C
>>
>> On Tue, Sep 20, 2016 at 1:00 PM, Richard Niederberg via Stagecraft
>> <stagecraft at theatrical.net <mailto:stagecraft at theatrical.net>> wrote:
>>
>>     I don't think that any of the available Theatre Consultants could
>>     have outranked Frank Lloyd Wright when the Grady Gammage theatre was
>>     being spec'd. ASU got a free design that a theatre Consultant could
>>     have criticized at their peril.

> Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
> litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall
> 302/831-0601                University of Delaware

/s/ Richard
_________