[SML] Theater Architects

Kristi R-C misswisc at aol.com
Tue Sep 20 21:08:05 UTC 2016

I had a lovely dinner last night with one of my favorite sales reps... she told of a theatrical consultant who would only spec one brand of a product, one that had become ... dated in our industry. She was able to get into the room with the owner's rep  and explained why her product was a better fit all around - features, price, service. The consultant threw a fit "I've never used that!" The owner's rep said "As I recall (consultant), you work for me, and I need what's best for my situation."  She got the contract.

Follow the money.

Kristi R-C