[SML] wireless com that I don't hate

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Sun Sep 25 16:06:19 UTC 2016

the $20K  (+ + )  is why we still struggle with our 30 yo  clearcom.  Maybe that will be the next grant target since the university doesn’t want to fund us.
Not much “radio” interference here in centrally isolated Ithaca but after 30 years the old equipment  is way beyond it’s useful life.

DickA
TD, Cornell U