[SML] wireless com that I don't hate

Keith Arsenault iaeg.sml at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 10:31:30 UTC 2016

in my current Clear Comm . . the wireless portion is operating on what are now illegal frequencies . .  ( and only two of my four original belt packs are operational)

we are only 2 short blocks from a busy interstate . . have a T Mobile cell tower on the roof of the fly house and we are only 5 blocks from the county sheriff operational center

never had any cross talk  issues .

and Men in Black have never shown up ( yet ) to tell us to get off that frequency Kenneth . .