[SML] Big Blocks of EPS

Mike Katz narishkup at gmail.com
Tue Sep 27 21:21:10 UTC 2016

I would go either with sonotube or the fabric methods for a completely
different reason, That much foam is a major fire safety concern!  If it did
start to burn, The smoke and its deadly by products would be a major danger
to the audience and the company. Even if you paint it with a intumescent
fireproofing layer the fuel load of a block of foam that size is bigger
than most of us should accept on our stages.
Mike

Michael Katz
narishkup at gmail.com
C: 857.383.0020