[SML] Busking colour list

Steven Haworth haworth7 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 8 01:08:44 UTC 2017

Using Rosco numbers, some of my favorites -

R382
R83
R383
R74
R76
R69
R55 (faces)
R68
R79

R39
R344
R49
R22
R23
R24
R27
R15
R2009
R358

R87
R389
R90
R94
R95

- Steven Haworth
Lighting - http://www.stagelights.info*/*

"This life of the rich and famous; it's ok for what it is.
But what it's not is the good life; that you can only have when you're His."
    - Phil Keaggy <http://www.linkedin.com/in/shaworth>