[SML] Busking colour list

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Sat Apr 8 21:58:46 UTC 2017

Fair question:

Open plan concert hall (not pros house).  Blonde room and stage.
Mostly classical music (no colours), but a fair portion of amplified music with the touring world music / Live Nation / Blues or Jazz groups.
Rarely do I see an LD with the show.

Not theatrical, some lectures (Jane Goodall is doing 2 shows this next week).  Lots of HS grads in June, with the obligatory HS jazz band or orchestra, or both.

Does that clarify?

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director, Head Lighting Technician
Chan Centre for the Performing Arts

604-822-2372
andrew.riter at ubc.ca