[SML] Busking colour list

Fritz, Barry fritzbl at etown.edu
Mon Apr 10 16:36:58 UTC 2017

I tend to pull from Rosco colors since it is what I’m used to using in conventionals.

R08, R09, R18, R21,
R19, R26,
R33, R35, R37
R48
R54, R58
R60, R64, R80, R71, R77
R88, R89

How the fixture balances the RGB and how well the console mixes them will be a big factor.  If I need to match with gels, then there likely will need to be some adjustments from what the console has as a preset color.