[SML] 3D printer

Joe D jdunfee12 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 14 17:11:18 UTC 2017

> They are also putting out a an upgraded version
 >of some other models, such as their Select Mini, which will
> now have a heated bed in the v2, and stay the same price at
> $200.

I just tried to find where I saw that Monoprice's Select Mini v2 will have a heated bed, but I could not.  It is possible I mis-remembered that detail. The new Mini Delta is slated to have a heated build plate. This is very desirable for using ABS, which is stronger and more heat resistant than the PLA which is more commonly used.  A model I had made in PLA distorted in the heat of my car, so I am going to use ABS from now on.

Monoprice has not disclosed the detailed specs for the new printers yet.

-Joe