[SML] RIP Helen Pond

Mike Katz narishkup at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 15:16:16 UTC 2017

Working with Helen and Herbert was one of the most rewarding jobs in my
career. They were amazing humans who cared for their coworkers and staff in
a way that I have tried to emulate. They were also consumate theater
artists who understood when to isist on every detail and when it just did
not matter.
We as humans  and as theater artist are stronger because of them. It is sad
to hear of Helen's passing but even as I her of it I choose to celebrate
her life.
Mike

Michael Katz
narishkup at gmail.com