[SML] Floor plans of black box/studio theatres they really like?

Richard John Archer rja10 at cornell.edu
Tue Apr 18 21:44:51 UTC 2017

Our walls are FP treated ply on sleepers which are covered in  a grey “carpet”.  Reasonable toe kick on bottom for cable runs etc .  It allows us to fasten to the walls easily and not see the fastener sites once we remove scenery.  We can fish cables down behind the wall panels if additional circuits are needed at floor level. Circuits, sound connections, air for tools are behind “cabinet” doors in the walls.  Doors also covered as wall and “disappear” when closed.

DickA
TD, Cornell U