[SML] 3D printing

Paul G. pguncheon at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 22:20:34 UTC 2017

<<I joined a local maker group (Make717) for $35/month...>>

Well that's nice. Here the single Makerspace membership is $89/month, which seems a bit pricey to me but then this is Hawai'i and everything here is stupid expensive for the most part. Rents tend to be particularly obscene.

As far as CNC milling goes, I would love to find a software that can scan a hand drawing and covert it to g-code. I know there's MeshCam but at around $500, it's simply out of my price range at this time...especially for the number of times I would probably use it.

Laters,

Paul 1

Sent from my iPad