[SML] Gel colors for Sweeney Todd

Riter, Andrew andrew.riter at ubc.ca
Thu Apr 20 21:55:54 UTC 2017

I've seen interesting looks with R99 (Chocolate) and R 97 and R98 (the neutral densities).  You can get intensity down without lamps warming up.

Foot lights could also be "severe."

Look at the Rosco Sodium correction.  (converts Tungsten to sodium vapour -ish)

Andrew M. Riter
Assistant Technical Director, Head Lighting Technician
Chan Centre for the Performing Arts

604-822-2372
andrew.riter at ubc.ca