[SML] Source 4 Power and LED Cabling

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 20:01:03 UTC 2017

On 4/21/17 3:03 PM, Wayne Rasmussen via Stagecraft wrote:

> 4. Are there wall panels that will be able to run these S4 with some
> simple programs?  We'd also like the capability to plug in a board to run
> the lights.

ETC's Paradigm system will let you control them from a wall plate or
touch panel.  The paradigm system can be configured with a DMX input
that you can plug a board into.  Ideally, you can set it up so that you
can build looks with your board plugged in, have Paradigm capture the
looks so you can recall them from the wall station easily.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall