[SML] LD Needed (Take our money!)

Bill Potter bpotter at sps.edu
Sat Apr 22 00:28:19 UTC 2017

Our new Head of Theatre has some “ambitious” lighting ideas for our Spring Play, (lots of use of our movers). I told him that while I’m sure that I could get it done, we might be well served to bring in an “actual” LD. (That could be you!).

This production will be in the Black Box Theatre at St. Paul’s School, a co-ed residential high school located in Concord NH. We have 48 dimmers, a decent supply of Source 4 par & ellipsoidals along with 4 LED wash movers and 5 LED profile movers (plus the usual assortment of random old stuff lying around). Housing (and access to the dining hall) may be included.

Tech starts Sunday, May 14 and runs through Thursday, May 18, but we want to start cueing the show sooner, probably the end of the week prior. Performances are May 19-21. The running crew will be comprised of our students.

Oh yeah, the show is being adapted from Decades - Two Towers - Ten Years - Twenty Plays. We’re probably doing half from that script with additional new and adapted material.

https://www.stageplays.com/products/decade_-_two_towers_-_ten_years_-_twenty_plays/Various%20Authors

Let me know if your interested and available. If not, any recommendations would be helpful. (Did I mention, we have money!)

Cheers,

Bill Potter
Arts Technical Director
St. Paul's School