[SML] Pipe Unit Numbering for Corporate Event Plots

June Abernathy JEA00321 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 28 01:36:22 UTC 2017

First off, what Sam said. Also, I know vocabulary varies from discipline to discipline, but In my world "fixture" and "unit" mean the same thing. If they want to call channel numbers fixture numbers, whatever. But the unit number is the only distinct identifier you have. Units can share addresses, or channels, or circuits, or dimmers. The only way to positively identify a specific unit is to give it a discreet number. I can understand if they want the fixture number to be the most prominent, or in a specific place, or bigger, or whatever. Maybe you can place the unit number slightly outside the body of the lamp drawing?

June Abernathy
IATSE #321 (Tampa, FL)
FOH Electrician
The Lion King National Tour