[SML] BBQ and birds

JT bothjt at verizon.net
Fri Aug 4 21:26:23 UTC 2017

>> One day when I was driving my 69 Jaguar E-Type, a
small poodle ... started running along side ...Anyways, when I reached the 7-11...

Ah, Paul I knew in an instant that was a phony tale. How could I tell?
Because nobody takes '69 E-type to the 7-11 -- it's just not the done thing...that's what Buicks and old Camrys are for. <wink> (At least around here.)

Keeping it on topic: My late wife did once barbecue a road bird. It came thru the grille at speed and somehow got over radiator header, ending up jammed onto hot engine parts. It was well cooked by the time she got home. She said she never knew she hit it but the odor at stop lights tipped her off that something wasn't right.

Peace
JT