[SML] BBQ and birds

Paul Guncheon pguncheon at gmail.com
Fri Aug 11 21:06:48 UTC 2017

<<Ah, Paul I knew in an instant that was a phony tale. How could I tell?
Because nobody takes '69 E-type to the 7-11 -- it's just not the done
thing...that's what Buicks and old Camrys are for. <wink> (At least around
here.)>>

Whatd'ya think...I'm made of money? Think I'd have a special car just to go
to 7-11? Nope. 'swhere I'd get my gas.

I actually did own that car. It was my dream vehicle ever since I was a
kid. I had a chance to buy one here for only $3k. It needed a "bit of
work". I loved that car right up until the first time I drove it. Then I
hated it. I called it "The Sweat-Box Bitch". Those cars do not like warm
climates.

Laters,

Paul 1