[SML] Anyone nearby need some stage platforms?

Mt. Angel Performing Arts Center admin at mtangelperformingarts.com
Fri Aug 11 21:45:53 UTC 2017

Hello list!

We just scored off craigslist 12 units of 4' x 4' x 16" Intellistage and
now I am going to pass on my tried and true shop-built stage platforms
to someone who can either use them as-is or scavenge the material.

I have at least 6 and probably 9 pieces of 4'x 8' x 16" units made of
3/4" plywood for the deck and 5/8" for the supports. They sort of
interlock with tongue and groove fittings and lock together with coffin
locks.

I will throw in a modified drywall cart with big wheels that all the
pieces should fit onto. I built the cart and have not yet tried putting
the risers onto it but it looks like it should work.

Located in Mt. Angel, Oregon - You Haul. I'd like to get $300 for the
pile but I need the space more so any reasonable offer will be entertained.

Thank you and now back to our regularly scheduled program of beer and BBQ.

Carla

I find myself drawn to people who are intelligent, funny and perverted.