[SML] Patch a phone call into a house system?

E R Casey ercasey at espsound.com
Mon Aug 14 19:23:46 UTC 2017

If this needs to be a two way conversation as you seem to be describing you want to rent a telephone hybrid.  A Telos Model One is the most bullet proof for use with a wired phone.  Although JK does make a pseudo hybrid for mobiles cell phones are a less than optimal way to accomplish this.  How important is this conference?

E. R. Casey

Entertainment Sound Production
2311 Kansas Ave.
Silver Spring MD 20910