[SML] Patch a phone call into a house system?

John McAfee jrpmcafee at gmail.com
Tue Aug 15 00:59:40 UTC 2017

Thanks for all the recommendations.

To answer the question of “how important,” it’s apparently not important enough to have a budget or to have included me prior to planning on a conference call presenter.  I’ll experiment with laptop solutions as that looks like the easiest option and maybe see if a BH adapter is in someone’s budget (the THAT-2 is definitely not).  I’ve also told the organizer to have a backup plan.

John