[SML] Tornado Effect For Oz Christmas Ballet

Production Manager productionmanager at minnesotaballet.org
Thu Aug 31 20:10:15 UTC 2017

The best effect I've ever seen was to have people carry broken objects
around at chest and above head height. Have the object both dip and tumble
with only a rare full spin by the person. For the lighting do lots of
rotating gobos if you have the ability. Our show had several cheap DJ movers
with a spinning pinwheel type gobo. Wagon wheels, broken shutters and of
course you need some kind of flying cow or sheep.

Ken Pogin
Production Manager
Minnesota Ballet