[SML] Backup

Andrew Vance atvanceld at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 15:00:00 UTC 2017

I use Backblaze for mine and my wife's home computers.  The think I
like about it is it will also backup any directly connected [USB,
Thunderbolt, Firewire, etc.] hard drive that's connected to your
computer [minus Time Machine drives for Mac users].  I've got about 4
TB of data backed up on the cloud, which is really nice.