[SML] Capio Dimming

Johnson, Philip Philip.Johnson at tamucc.edu
Wed Dec 6 02:57:53 UTC 2017

We had a rack installed in our PAC and it didn’t even last 5 years.  To be fair, the dirty power and other issues helped in its demise but to have to replace a rack after only five years was outrageous.  the ETC rack that was 20 years at the time had no issues.  It was installed in our building next store to the PAC.

Time for it to go away

Sent from my iPad