[SML] portable staging

taco at peak.org taco at peak.org
Wed Dec 6 13:33:06 UTC 2017

This: https://www.stagedrop.com/portable-staging/TPL816-TotalPackage-lightweight-portable-stage-kit-8x16?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI64murbrx1wIVCbvsCh2H3AgLEAAYAiAAEgI4vfD_BwE

is being considered by a local theater. Anyone love it or hate it? If this is the ballpark, is there another product we should prefer?

Here's what the theater manager had to say...
With all the drama that comes with RT staging...and the complete lack of flexibility for CAM uses that the current staging represents...I've been looking for a new solution that will work, be very flexible, easy to put up and down, store, move around, and serve both programs. I think I've found it:

This package : At 16" $2999

Along with four 24" extra riser kits for when folks want the rear part to be higher than the front. $487.96

Plus another four 16" sections with risers. $1279.96

Equals $4766.92 for an excellent staging concept, with storage and mobility. With a total coverage area of as little as 4x4 up to 16x12 if we wanted. That is completely modular. With the quick and easy capability to store over half of it on a cart that fits thru all our doors and the elevator. That looks like it can be reconfigured by volunteers in an hour or so. For under $5k before shipping.

Thank you for your thoughts on this.