[SML] Backup

Brian Munroe brian at themunroes.com
Wed Dec 6 16:03:16 UTC 2017

I wouldn't trust a service like dropbox to be an exclusive backup plan. A corrupted or deleted file on one device will migrate to all devices.   I do use onedrive to synch my active files between devices and it works great for that.

I have a NAS (WD myCloud) for onsite backup of 4 machines and also use crashplan home to backup to the cloud and (occasionally) to a usb drive.

So i am also looking for a crashplan alternative.

Brian Munroe

Sent from my iPhone