[SML] Blizzard Pars

gbierly at dejazzd.com gbierly at dejazzd.com
Fri Dec 8 03:02:42 UTC 2017

> On Dec 7, 2017, at 4:40 PM, Lon Butcher via Stagecraft <stagecraft at theatrical.net> wrote:
>
> Does anyone have experience with them?  Or other
> suggestions that would suit a modest budget?

I have not worked with the blizzards but there are some great deals on used ChromaQ Colorforce 12’s right now since they released their series 2.  They were a $1300 unit, now selling for $650.  The range of color and the quality (and quantity) of white light you can get out of them is FANTASTIC.  Getting them used, they won’t be color matched exactly but unless you were using them as a cyc wash you may never notice.

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School