[SML] Blizzard Pars

Lon Butcher butcher.sml at gmail.com
Thu Dec 7 21:40:29 UTC 2017

Greetings to "The List"

I've been out of the loop for a while, but I see a lot of familiar
names still posting.  I've been asked to make some suggestions to the
local Waldorf School for some LED wash fixtures for their small
multipurpose stage.  They will do a couple of theatrical presentations
a year, the rest of the time it's kids concerts, presentations and
such.  Basic small stage with throws from 9 to 18 feet.

I've been looking the Blizzard LB Par Quad line because of their price
and the wattage of their LED's, but I haven't had a chance to put my
hands on them.  Does anyone have experience with them?  Or other
suggestions that would suit a modest budget?

Thanks in advance

--
Lon Butcher
"Tinkerer at large"