[SML] wanting info

Ross Faker200 at netins.net
Sun Dec 17 14:34:56 UTC 2017

I seemed to remembered that at least twice some one had just done ‘Hands on a Hard Body’ & was needing to send the truck down the road to a good home.  One of the houses I work with is looking at doing this show in the near future & is researching how easy it is to find a ready made truck, or build one ourselves.

If you know where one is, please let me know.  Planning on cross posting to the FB page.

Clay Ross
Pro Dreamer

---