[SML] wanting info

Jacob Blumberg jacobblumberg18 at students.fieldschool.org
Sun Dec 17 16:50:22 UTC 2017

I did a quick google search and came up with this:
http://handsonahardbodytruck.com/

I don’t know what your budget is like but the truck is about $1,000 for two
weeks and is $400 each additional week. I assume that you have the ability
to get a full size vehicle into your theater.

Good luck with the show,
Jacob