[SML] OSHA 10/30 Safety & Health for the Entertainment Industry

gbierly at dejazzd.com gbierly at dejazzd.com
Tue Dec 19 03:27:36 UTC 2017

I just wanted to chime in Thank you for bringing this up here.  I had seen the initial conversation on FB but didn’t realized it continued.  I am following with great interest.  I just took OSHA 10 this fall in MD.  It was offered for a joint class of USITT and IATSE (Chesapeake Section and I believe the Baltimore local 19).  The trainers were from IATSE and while we got the broad overview it was specifically tailored to our industry.  They said an OSHA 30 class was being worked on also tailored to the entertainment industry.  If offered in my area I will certainly look into participating.

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School