[SML] Miter Saw Rec

Brian Munroe brian at themunroes.com
Wed Dec 20 15:58:18 UTC 2017

I am a big fan of dewalt miter saws.  I own 2 – a 10” at my home shop that I have had for close to 20 years, and a 12” I bought last year for my road kit.  The 12” is not sliding but still cuts just everything I need it to.  It was $230 with blade.

I highly recommend buying tools under the “you get what you pay for” mantra, and avoid Horrible Freight like the plague unless it is a one-time use situation.

Brian Munroe