[SML] Presentation clickers

David Tolin davidtolin at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 22:14:53 UTC 2017

At my previous venue we continually had issues will reliable presentation clickers.  We eventually invested in a DSAN perfect cue system:

http://www.dsan.com/sc/shop/item.asp?itemid=65

The way we had it set up, the presenter had a wireless clicker. The receiver sat on the apron next to the video confidence monitor. The receiver was connected to another receiver in the booth with mic cable. We chose to have the clicker cue an operator who actually advanced the slides. We also purchased two clickers that way we had a backup in case there was problems with the primary.

David Tolin
Austin, Texas