[SML] I am looking for a wired presenter-clicker recommendation

tech dept tech.dept2016 at yandex.com
Sun Dec 24 01:13:00 UTC 2017

Though I was strongly thinking of going wired, the DSAN "PerfectCue Micro" looks like the easiest way to go. The rf environment (433mhz) here is pretty clean (save the odd changing of LED string light programs. The range is good.
While looking into the X-keys and equals, for a wired solution, I did find 2 and 3 button 'foot' controllers including one with a 'pendant switch' on a 10' cord (Fentek Industries' Sevant Elite 2 plus the addon switch). This gives me the options to give to the money people.
Thank you all.

Merry Christmas