[SML] Auction 0nline

Don donearl01 at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 20:47:26 UTC 2017

 Hi group
Earl Girls Inc. is having an online auction selling off various unneeded items that starts a week from Friday.  Although it is primarily lighting, the reason that I am posting to this group is because there are some variable speed scenery motors, chain hoists and some other items that might pertain to this group's needs.  Earl Girls also has a great deal of fabric that we are presently giving away, in case anyone might have a use,  It is mostly various colored pipe and drape type sateens, velours, sheers, etc. in various lengths.  There are also quite a few centerpiece type items.  The decor sale is happening now, and the auction items are online and can be viewed at JosephFinn.com and scroll down to the notice about Earl Girls Inc.
Thanks

Don Earl
etcp rigger arena & theatre #43 & electrician #206
609 965-6900 X112
EGI Productions
1648 White Horse Pike, Egg Harbor City, NJ 08215
www.egipro.com