[SML] Platforming to go on the road

Richard Niederberg ladesigners at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 21:35:30 UTC 2017

Dear Paul,
Watch out for torsion forces - make sure that an actor on the upper deck
does not move in a way that causes a twisting of that deck
[action/reaction] in relation to the lower deck. Have you considered 4"
steel tubing, steel corner, top, and bottom (caster) plates, and large
diameter hardened bolts, nuts and star washers? If you didn't have to break
down your 8' cube, I'd assemble it using a certified welder.
/s/ Richard
_________

/s/ Richard
_________