[SML] Platforming to go on the road

Paul Anderson panderson at hope.edu
Wed Feb 8 21:43:20 UTC 2017

I have not looked at steel per se.  Cost is of course always a factor as
well as weight and setup speed.  I'm not sure that I need to get that heavy
duty.  Only the one corner with the scrim is really visible.  I think the
rest can be masked pretty well so that I can put all the x-bracing I need
in those locations.

I am mostly wondering what options are for this sort of thing using wood
for the most part.  As I think I mentioned earlier I could do gates, stud
walls, some of my masking walls could be built heavy enough to be load
bearing.

I could find out where festival is and check load in limitations and
possibly make a steel structured wagon that is welded for a portion of it.
If there is room for load in though doors, etc. that could be made with
lift jacks or use a pallet jack to move and it becomes my main anchor
point.  Or as you say a bolt together.

Thanks for the thoughts.

Paul