[SML] (no subject)

PJ Veltri pjveltri at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 22:00:41 UTC 2017

Resending because I haven't seen this come through yet.

I've gotten myself into a situation where I need to broadcast clearcom
chatter into a monitor backstage for some things.

I've found the drawing for the voltage dryer (http://www.plsystem.com/
pdfnew/aob2og01.pdf) but am curious if an isolation transformer or a Direct
Box would be reasonable ways to go about this rather than having to spend
the time going to the store, buying capacitors, and then then half hour
putting the thing together, undoubtedly burning myself a few times in the
process.

Thanks

PJ