[SML] Clearcom into mixer

PJ Veltri pjveltri at gmail.com
Sat Feb 18 21:16:23 UTC 2017

Thanks Andy,

You hit the reason I asked the question right on and your apprehension on
top of mine is putting me right at the very strong "no" position here. My
next question then would be if it's possible to take the mic lines from pin
1&2 in some sort of an adapter type thing and then just take those into a
channel. It'd make this specific person unable to communicate on the real
headset, but it'd allow them to announce as needed.

If only they were seated at the master station this would be a
non-issue...ugh

PJ