[SML] Clearcom into mixer

gbierly at dejazzd.com gbierly at dejazzd.com
Fri Feb 17 05:16:28 UTC 2017

> I've gotten myself into a situation where I need to broadcast clearcom chatter into a monitor backstage for some things.

My power supply has a headphone out (1/8”) on the front panel that I send to an Williams Sound hearing assistance system for wireless one way communication for my hoard of high school deck hands (keeps the chatter way down).  My wireless Clearcom unit has an audio out on an XLR that would do the same thing.  Never needed to look for another option.  Maybe you can find a piece of gear to borrow.

Greg Bierly
Performing Arts Center Manager
Hempfield High School