[SML] camera question

Alf Sauve' alf at sauve.org
Sat Feb 25 02:13:36 UTC 2017

Doubtful.   I think you go with a security camera for the SM and a
really nice HD cam for the lobby.

On a side note, I was sitting in the loge at the Fox-Atlanta and took a
gander over the railing.  9, that's n-i-n-e, video cameras that I could
see on the front edge of the balcony.  There may have been more
elsewhere.   Granted this was a major musical, but still I'm having
problems even counting nine different apps.