[SML] Any ergonomics experts at USITT?

Andy Lang andy at soundguyandy.com
Sat Feb 25 02:53:17 UTC 2017

Hey everybody,

I hope you’re well! Life’s had me mostly in lurk mode here of late, but I
am still here, and have a question…does anybody know of somebody who’ll be
attending USITT and is qualified to talk briefly in a somewhat expert
capacity about ergonomics, specifically as related to tech tables? My
Figure 53 teammate Sam Kusnetz and I are doing a session titled "Getting In
The Groove: Making Tech Rehearsal Smoother, Faster, and More Fun" for the
Sound Commission, and we realized that this is an area that would be well
worth touching on, but which we’re not particularly qualified to talk about.

So, anybody out there in SML land either fit that qualification, or know
somebody else who is and is either attending USITT or in the St. Louis area
and could be coaxed into coming to play with us for an hour or so? (Alas,
the hour or so is the rather ungodly 8am on Saturday, but somebody's gotta
draw the short straw, right?)

If so, please let me know! Replies on-list are fine, or feel free to reach
me directly at my work address, andy at figure53.com.

Thanks!

-Andy

—