[SML] Floor coating for tap dancing

Brock Keeler goaliemonkey00 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 16:13:05 UTC 2017

Hi all,
My theatre is preforming Anything Goes in about a month, and the show contains a large 7 minutes Tap number. We are trying to decide on a floor colour and want to have white, or a lighter colour on the floor but in our past experience anything light just gets covered in scuff marks from shoes and the taps. Does anyone know how to keep our white floor white throughout the run of the production, by using a special finish or coating of some sort. Any help would be great!

Thanks,
Brock Keeler