[SML] (Long Post) Compute Stick? and Lighting control

Stephen Litterst litterst.stagecraft at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 13:41:41 UTC 2017

On 1/3/17 10:58 AM, Ford Sellers via Stagecraft wrote:

> Also, the wall stations would be in a different system (I know that they
> could be setup with sACN, but they specifically asked to have it all
> from one manufacturer).  Even if I could talk them into splitting the
> system, I think the pricing is just too high.

ETC's Paradigm can do almost anything.  So that would keep you in the
same manufacturer.  Configured correctly, you could have seemless
handoffs from the console to Paradigm and back.

Steve L.

--
Stephen Litterst            Technical Operations Supervisor
litterst at udel.edu           Mitchell Hall