[SML] (Long Post) Compute Stick? and Lighting control

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 12:11:23 UTC 2017

Tried this before. Bounced. Please forgive if a duplicate.

If ETC is really too expensive and their unrivaled systems design and After
sales support not required, in the big picture hard not to go to Pathway
for architectural controls and networking.  I believe their hardware is as
good as anyone's, and they have a lot of products that could save on
integrating the control of various and different existing systems, with
help for emergency, multiple control protocols, and just basic relay zone
control.

Consoles - you're on your own.  Too much influenced by personal preference
and experience, and most likely component to change - hopefully several
times in the life of the architectural and network system.

PS:  If you can go the ETC Echo route for the architectural controls, I think
you'd be surprised at how economical it is.

Bill