[SML] (Long Post) Compute Stick? and Lighting control

Bill Conner billconnerastc at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 00:38:29 UTC 2017

I sent this a few days ago but seems to have bounced at stagecraft.  My
apologies if a repeat.
If ETC is really too expensive and their unrivaled systems design and
after sales support not required, in the big picture hard not to go to
Pathway for architectural controls and networking.  I believe their
hardware is as good as anyone's, and they have a lot of products that
could save on integrating the control of various and different
existing systems, with help for emergency, multiple control protocols,
and just basic relay zone control.

Consoles - you're on your own.  Too much influenced by personal
preference and experience, and most likely component to change -
hopefully several times in the life of the architectural and network
system.

PS:  If you can go the ETC Echo route for the architectural controls,
I think you'd be surprised at how economical it is.

--
Bill Conner Fellow of the ASTC