[SML] little boxes

taco at peak.org taco at peak.org
Thu Jan 19 02:52:32 UTC 2017

I happened to describe layered-insulation-foam lauan-sided canvas-covered rehearsal boxes to a man who makes financial decisions at a local theater, and he perked up and said he'd be glad to pay for them if I wanted to make some, as they have no rehearsal cubes at the moment. So I might. I've seen plenty of descriptions, but I have a few questions about details, if someone would be so kind.
You're using pink or blue foam, and do you think it makes any difference which?
What do you recommend for glue?
Is 1/8" lauan tough enough, or are you using 1/4"?
What 'weight' of duck are you using for cover?
Thanks again!